Friday, November 7, 2008

Hey granny whats ya doin?

Can't really see the "Baldry Bum chin on this picture, but isn't she just adorable?? I love her fuzzy mullet! Those cheeks are so kissable it should be illegal. Can't get enough of this little cutie pie...Do I sound like a smitten grandmother or what!
This is for auntie Tess...she was always posing crosseyed.....this is what happens..




S Auntie Amy's wish has finally come true! She's waited a while for this event in her life....and it's everything she dreamed it would be..
She was mentioning how everyone at work wants to see a picture of the booby, she meant to say baby, we all had a good laugh. She comes out with some pretty funny stuff..we love our Amykins too!


2 comments:

nelson fam said...

I am in love with her already. I can't wait to kiss those chubby cheeks. When are we going to get to see this little one? I already went shopping last night for her!!

momatrey said...

She is going to be blessed on Dec 28 in Taber.... other than that I really don't know! I hope before too long though.....