Sunday, November 2, 2008

Baby Annika Lillian Wight is here!

Well Granny is out here in good ole Saskatoon! Our precious little grand daughter has finally arrived! Annika Lillian Wight weighed in at 6 pounds 14 ounces! A little peanut for sure! She is adorable and has a very pronounced cleft in her chin!!! So cute. I will try to post some pictures tomorrow when I can find a cable to connect my camera with!! Darin and Jen are very happy to have their little bundle finally here. I'm glad I can help out a bit this week so Jenna can get some rest and heal a little. These are exciting times for sure and we feel so blessed. Barry Clements flew Mark and I to Saskatoon, which was extremely kind of him, so it only took 2 hours to get us here. They then turned around and flew back and left me here to help out. We are so fortunate to have kind friends!! I loved the flight, it was great! I love being a grandma more..it is better than I could of imagined!!!

2 comments:

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

Congrats! I can not wait to see the pictures of the cute little one. I am so happy for you guys. Now hurry up and post some PICTURES!

nelson fam said...

Congratulations to the Baldry grandparents. I told you it is better than you could ever imagine!! We are very excited to see pictures and to hear all the details!! How is it being an "Auntie" Amy? You'll be the best.