Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Up and Blogging Away!

Well I thought it about time to get with it and have our own blog! Hopefully this will be a great thing for our family to keep up to date and in the know!
Thanks to you all for your help with the wedding this last weekend. It was wonderful and I still get comments from others on how lovely Tess looked (you too Bryan) and what a great day it was.
We are looking forward to celebrating once again this weekend in Edmonton with all the Edmonton folk. It should be fun to be together once again. As soon as I get some pictures I will get them posted for all to enjoy.
Well I must be off now to pack up the decorations and get ready for the drive tomorrow to Edmonton.

3 comments:

Chelsey said...

I'm so excited you have a blog... it is such a fun way to keep in touch!

Danielle Oakey Interiors said...

Well arn't you so computer savy!

momatrey said...

I hope we can stay in touch for sure....thanks for coming to the wedding Dano and Chels and your darling families. The downside to weddings is that there is no time to visit with anyone!! I hope you had a good time. It was wonderful to see you there, your kids are adorable! I so appreciate your support.. How did you like Amy's song? Our very own little Celine Baldry..give her a mike and she goes crazy!!