Friday, October 24, 2008

A Quiet Empty Nest

Well the nest is really quiet these days now that the wedding is over and the loose ends are almost wrapped up.  I manage to keep myself busy and find things to do.  I hosted book club last night and we had read The Holy Secret by James Ferrell.  He also wrote The Peacegiver. Both are great books that give you something to really think about.
Mark and I are going on a date to the Mousetrap tonight, put on by Taber Players Theater group. Should be fun.  Tomorrow we are going to the temple, Jordy Litchfield is going through, so that should be a wonderful time for his family. I think we'll go and see G&G Wolsey as well.
I have to get working on Amy's costume...she wants to be a princess, so I am revamping an old 80's grad dress so it should be fun! she is playing her christmas music all the time now and has her letter written to Santa. She sent it in September! The holidays will always be fun with Amy around!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

That is so funny that Amy wrote Santa a Christmas Letter in September - I LOVE HER! Give her a big hug from me and tell her I miss her!